Additional Classes for S&W Light (Currently in play-test)

Additional Classes for S&W Light (Currently in play-test)

Crimson Death
Greetings S&W Light Fans!

Her are some additional classes currently in play-test with my S&W Light group.S&W_Light_Classes_v.odt  So far they seem to be working really well and are bringing a lot of fun to the table.

If you decide to give one a try let me know what you think.
Order Of The Crimson Die

Re: Additional Classes for S&W Light (Currently in play-test)

Triple Gem
This post was updated on .
Hey crimson death. it is so great to finally see something of use on this forum. I wish they would remove all the garbage. A couple of my players have been using the classes you posted and they are having a great time so thanks. the Shadow mage is awesome!

Re: Additional Classes for S&W Light (Currently in play-test)

Triple Gem
Really like what you have provides so far. any chance you will be posting more classes??