Dallas Stars Hoodies Authentic

hongwei28
NEW YORK (AP) — After a rough stretch Dallas Stars Hoodies Authentic , the New York Rangers are playing their best hockey in nearly two months.Chris Kreider had a goal and an assist, Henrik Lundqvist moved into a tie for sixth place on the NHL’s career wins list and the Rangers beat the Chicago Blackhawks 4-3 Thursday night for their third victory in four games.The Rangers won nine of 11 to move to 12-8-2 heading into Thanksgiving, but then followed that with just five wins in 21 games (5-11-5). Now, coming off a 6-2 win over Carolina on Tuesday night, New York has consecutive wins for only the second time since a three-game streak Nov. 17-21.“I think guys are just sick of losing,” coach David Quinn said. “Sometimes you employ your will in those situations and just make sure you do everything you can under your control to make sure that you get your job done and do your part. … I think we’ve done a better job of that over the last few games.”Mats Zuccarello, Filip Chytil and Mika Zibanejad also scored for New York. The line of Zibanejad, Zuccarello and Kreider has totaled nine goals and 10 assists over the last four games.“We’re skating with confidence,” Zibanejad said, “just demanding the puck, all three of us. Just holding onto pucks and making the right plays, not overthinking things.”Lundqvist stopped 24 shots to tie Terry Sawchuk with 445 wins, nine behind Curtis Joseph for fifth place.“It’s an honor to be up there Dallas Stars Hats Authentic , getting closer and closer to and already passing names that meant a lot to me growing up,” Lundqvist said. “It’s a very cool feeling.”Brandon Saad, Alex DeBrincat and Dominik Kahun scored for Chicago, which has lost five straight (0-3-2) and seven of eight. Collin Delia, making his eighth start of the season, finished with 29 saves.“We just have to stop giving them chances off our mistakes,” DeBrincat said. “Teams capitalize on that and we’ve just got to play, battle a full 60 minutes and not give up those Grade-A chances.”DeBrincat pulled the Blackhawks to 3-2 with his 24th goal on a one-timer off a pass from Eric Gustafsson at 1:40 of the third period. It was Chicago’s second power-play goal of the night and ninth during a seven-game streak with at least one.Delia, 0-2-3 in his last five starts, made a stellar save on Jimmy Vesey in front about six minutes later, and corralled an attempt by Zuccarello from the left circle with 7:40 left to keep Chicago within one.New York went on its first power play of the game less than 30 seconds later and managed six shots on goal during the advantage, but Delia stopped them all.Zibanejad scored an empty-netter with 18 seconds remaining to give the Rangers a two-goal lead. Kahun beat Lundqvist from between the circles with 1.5 seconds left for the final margin.With the Rangers leading 2-1 after one period, Zibanejad appeared to push the lead to two a little more than seven minutes into the second Custom Dallas Stars Jerseys , but his goal was overturned after a coach’s challenge for offside.Kreider put New York up 3-1 on his 22nd with 6:51 left in the middle period after Zuccarello’s centering pass for Brady Skjei was deflected by Chicago defenseman Duncan Keith.Saad got the Blackhawks on the scoreboard first with a power-play goal 5:41 into the game, putting in a rebound of Artem Anisimov’s deflection off a post for his 14th.Chytil tied it with 6:40 left in the first as he picked up a loose puck in the defensive zone, skated up the right side, sped around fellow 19-year-old Henri Jokiharju, skated in on Delia and fired the puck into the top right corner for his eighth.The Rangers went ahead a little more than four minutes later when Zuccarello knocked in a deflection off a post by Kreider with 2:22 left in the period. It was Zuccarello’s eighth goal of the season, and fourth in the last four games.“We had a couple of letdowns, mental errors,” Chicago coach Jeremy Colliton said. “I thought we played really well at the beginning of the game, scored the first goal and things are going well. And then we end up down 2-1. Again, we’re playing uphill after that.”NOTES: Patrick Kane had an assist on DeBrincat’s goal, extending his point streak to seven games (10 assists, 15 points). It was his 554th career assist, tying Doug Wilson for third place in franchise history. Stan Mikita leads with 926 and Denis Savard is second with 719. … Rangers forward Kevin Hayes missed his eighth straight game due to an upper-body injury. … Zuccarello www.officialredwings.com , who had a career-high three assists in New York’s 6-2 win against Carolina on Tuesday night, extended his point streak to four games.UP NEXTBlackhawks: Host the Washington Capitals on Sunday to open a two-game homestand before the All-Star Game.Rangers: At the Boston Bruins on Saturday night in their final game before the All-Star break. PITTSBURGH (AP) — The puck fluttered into the air and Matt Cullen turned away so he wouldn’t get smacked in the face.Too bad. The Pittsburgh Penguins forward missed his fourth — and unlikeliest — goal of the season, one that helped propel Cullen’s surging team to a 4-0 victory over Winnipeg on Friday night that extended Pittsburgh’s winning streak to eight and pushed its early season funk further into the rearview mirror.“Yeah it’s funny how that goes,” Cullen said after teammate Zach Aston-Reese’s pass caromed off Cullen’s left shoulder and past Connor Hellebuyck to give Pittsburgh a 2-0 first-period lead it would never come close to relinquishing. “When things are going not good, pucks are bouncing in your net and they’re not going in for you. Obviously this run here, things have gone our way.”It’s not just luck. The Penguins bottled up the Central Division-leading Jets for long stretches, keeping them mostly to the outside and limiting the number of quality scoring chances goaltender Matt Murray faced. Murray responded by stopping all 33 shots for his third shutout of the season and ninth of his career.A bit of a mess in October and November when he battled both injuries and his form, Murray is 7-0 with a 1.27 goals against average and a .961 save percentage since returning from a 13-game absence on Dec. 15.“He always has a calm demeanor in goal, a quiet confidence when he’s at his best,” Penguins coach Mike Sullivan said. “From that standpoint I think he’s in a whole different place than he was mentally earlier in the year when it was a struggle not just for Matt but all of us.”Olli Maatta picked up his first goal since late March when his shot from the point deflected off Winnipeg’s Blake Wheeler and slipped past Hellebuyck 14:19 into the first. Cullen’s unlikely bank shot followed 33 seconds later and the Penguins were in firm control. Dominik Simon and Kris Letang also scored for Pittsburgh, which has won 10 of 11 overall.The Penguins have won 18 straight over the Jets in Pittsburgh, a streak that dates back to 2007 when Winnipeg played in Atlanta. The Jets came in 8-1 in their last nine road games, but that momentum stopped abruptly at PPG Paints Arena Detroit Red Wings T-Shirts Authentic , just like always.“I think they were faster than we were, that’s a fact,” Winnipeg coach Paul Maurice said. “But they looked like they’ve looked recently on their streak. They looked quick. They have real good sticks. Knocked a lot of stuff down. Blocked an awful lot of shots.”Hellebuyck finished with 29 saves for Winnipeg and played spectacularly at times but received little help at the other end of the ice.Pittsburgh’s eight-game run is the longest since it won eight in a row from March 26-April 7, 2016. The Penguins captured the franchise’s fourth Stanley Cup that season and after stumbling through the early portion of the schedule, they appear ready to contend well into the spring again.“If you go through a season and you don’t face a lot of adversity you’re inevitably going to face it in the playoffs,” Sullivan said. “The adversity this team has faced early in the season has made us a better team.”The Jets carried the play for much of the second period in an attempt to get back in it but Murray stood firm and the Penguins extended their lead despite a magnificent effort by Hellebuyck. The Penguins came in on the rush and Evgeni Malkin slid the puck over to Simon, who redirected the puck toward the open net. The shot nicked the far post and Hellebuyck reached out to snatch it with his glove.The call on the ice was a save but following a lengthy review — one that included the 552nd consecutive sellout chanting “goal” — officials ruled Hellebuyck caught the puck behind the goal-line to give the Penguins a three-goal cushion.“What third goal? It wasn’t in,” Hellebuyck said. “There’s no way. I need to see the camera angle. I know they wouldn’t call it a goal if it wasn’t, but one camera angle shows it in and one doesn’t. From my view, I’ve been scored on like that and I was above that, so I don’t see it going in.”NOTES: Penguins captain Sidney Crosby’s five-game multi-point streak ended. Crosby did appear in his 902nd career game. He will tie Hall of Famer and team owner Mario Lemieux’s franchise record of 903 games on Sunday night against Chicago. … Pittsburgh D Jamie Oleksiak returned to the lineup for the first time since suffering a concussion against Washington on Dec. 19. … The Penguins went 1 for 3 on the power play. The Jets went 0 of 1. … Winnipeg forward Nikolaj Ellers left in the first period with an injury and did not return.UP NEXTJets: Begin a stretch of 5 of 6 at home when they host Dallas on Sunday.Penguins: Will celebrate the 10-year anniversary of the 2009 Stanley Cup champion squad Sunday when the Blackhawks visit.