[Frog God Games] Official Discord Server

[Frog God Games] Official Discord Server

Pexx
Howdy, Frog God Games the makers of Swords and Wizardry, Rappan Athuk, Tomb of Abysthor, and Slumbering Tsar just launched their official discord server. I would like to invite you to come join us to talk about Swords and Wizardry and other Frog God Game products.

Step 1.) Go here https://discordapp.com/download
Step 2.) Click which is best for you Windows, Mac, Android, IOS, or Linux and download it.
Step 3.) Once it has finished downloading click the + button surrounded by a dotted circle on the left hand side
Step 4.) Click the Join a Server button and copy and paste this into it https://discord.gg/HKUZfUv

Re: [Frog God Games] Official Discord Server

Pexx
Twitter integration now working with the FGG server

Update: FGG Twitch integration is now working with our Discord.

Re: [Frog God Games] Official Discord Server

Pexx
Update: FGG YouTube integration is now working on Discord.