Greetings 49ers Faithful! Week 11 of the college football season is upon us

Greetings 49ers Faithful! Week 11 of the college football season is upon us

liny195
[url=http://www.49ersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-hats]San Francisco 49ers Hats[/url] , and after a satisfying win against the cross-town rivals we are back to focusing our eyes towards the future of the team with our continued breakdown of college football’s weekly action - keeping our sights set on the 2019 NFL Draft. Each week throughout the college season Josh Eccles, Alex Eisen, and Greg Valerio have been breaking down a few college football games providing highlights and profiles of a few notable draft-eligible prospects you should pay attention to. This will help people build a list of names to know when we get into the offseason.For this week, Josh, Alex, and Greg each picked two players to talk about. All prospects highlighted are featured today; nonetheless, feel free to drop in the prospects you are watching.Josh EcclesTrayvon Mullen, CB, No. 1 - Clemson Height: 6’1” | Weight: 194 #9 Boston Collegevs. TCU | 9:00 a.m. (PT) Saturday, November 10 | FS1Trayvon Mullen has the luxury of playing behind a defensive line which boasts 4 future NFL starters so you can imagine how much that helps his game. What also helps is even without the likes of Clelin Ferrell, Austin Bryant, Dexter Lawrence, and Christian Wilkins, he still possesses the skills you’d want in a cornerback: great hands, great speed, and great ball instincts. He utilizes his physicality and aggressiveness to jam wide outs at the line of scrimmage and is sure to help out in the run. However, he will need to continue to get bigger and sharpen his overall technique if he wants to become the high-caliber player he is capable of developing into.Richard Sherman has things locked down on one side of the field for the Niners and Mullen could be the lockdown defender needed to really put a hold on opposing wide receivers for years to come. John Lynch and Kyle Shanahan would do themselves big favors by seriously considering Mullen at the end of the 1st or the beginning of the 2nd round. Ben Banogu, DE, No. 15 - TCU Height: 6’3” | Weight: 245TCUvs. #9 West Virginia | 9:00 a.m. (ET) Saturday, November 10 | FS1Here you can find a prospect with enough quickness and athleticism to make a name for himself in any rotation on any NFL defensive line. Ben Banogu - a senior at TCU - has a long, athletic frame that comes in handy when locking out opposing offensive linemen. The 2018 season has seen him collect 36 total tackles (10 TFL) and 6.5 sacks; in 2017 he had 8.5 sacks and the year before he had 3. As time has gone on he has improved his game but there’s still room to grow. The biggest knocks on Banogu are that he lacks serious power to overtake opposing players and is lackluster against the run. These are all things that can approved upon in the pros, though, so it shouldn't scare any team away from taking a flyer on the edge rusher in the latter part of the 2nd round or the 3rd. San Francisco, as things stand now, would own the 3rd overall pick in the draft - a pick that would most likely be spent on a player who can put some pressure on the quarterback. If not, though, then Banogu offers some pretty good value later on. Alex EisenJustice Hill, RB, No. 5 - Oklahoma StateHeight: 5’10” | Weight: 190Oklahoma State at #6 Oklahoma | 12:30 p.m. (PT) Saturday [url=http://www.49ersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-hoodie]San Francisco 49ers Womens Hoodie[/url] , November 10 | ABC/WatchESPNThe shifty and explosive running back out of Oklahoma State has slowly been climbing up draft boards. The Junior out of Stillwater has so far rushed for 895 yards, averaging 5.9 yards per carry and 8 touchdowns, along with 13 receptions for 68 yards. Last season Hill rushed for 1,467 yards, averaging 5.5 yards per carry and 15 touchdowns. Hill is a dual-threat back who can run and catch the football out of the backfield. Hill can be particularly dangerous in the open field, and has the capabilities of gaining yards after the initial contact. Watching his tape, Hill has demonstrated patience, navigating and finding holes along the line of scrimmage. Hill has demonstrated the ability to follow his blockers and seek out the open lanes. Hill has proven to be effective in both long and short yardage situations, as well as inside the red-zone. Hill has good speed for the position, particularly his downhill speed. He has pristine vision, while he shifts and cuts on a dime, eluding oncoming defenders. I would like to see Hill add some more muscle to his frame, as it would be most beneficial to him as he transitions to the pro level. Hill should continue to climb up draft boards and the running back rankings. He has a big showdown this weekend against rival Oklahoma in Norman. Last season Hill ran for 228 yards and 2 touchdowns against the Sooners. Hill is currently a 2nd round prospect.Blace Brown, CB, No. 18 - TroyHeight: 6’4” | Weight: 184 |Georgia Southern at Troy | 10:00 a.m. (PT) Saturday, November 10 | ESPN+While he won’t get the national media attention of some of the power 5 school’s corners, Blace Brown out of Troy is quietly putting together a positive and productive season. So far this season Brown has 29 tackles with 4 passes deflected. He has 11 career interceptions and is considered by many scouts and evaluators as a ball hawking, physical corner. Brown’s uncle is NFL great Herschel Walker. Brown does an efficient job of isolating the receiver, and taking him off of his route. Brown has good speed for his position, running fluidly through his hips. Brown has the ability to play in both man-to-man and zone coverage. Many times, on tape, Brown has demonstrated his ability to make an impact against the run.Brown has great height for the position. Has long, and lanky arms with the ability to jump up and compete for fifty-fifty jump balls. Brown will keep up with receivers at all three levels on the field. Brown would benefit from adding weight and muscle to his thin frame. This has caused some concern about Brown pressing along the line of scrimmage. His thin frame can cause concern against the more physical receivers in the league. However, where Brown makes up for this is his attitude, and toughness. Brown will play a physical brand of football. He has made strides and improved his overall game each season. Strong football instincts and anticipation have only developed Brown into a stronger and well-rounded football player this season. At the moment, Brown is looking like a day two, 3rd round selection.Greg ValerioMarquise Brown, WR, No. 5 - OklahomaHeight: 5’10” | Weight: 168 | 40 time: 4.33Oklahoma State at #6 Oklahoma | 12:30 p.m. (PT) Saturday [url=http://www.49ersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-customized]Womens Customized San Francisco 49ers Jerseys[/url] , November 10 | ABC/WatchESPNMarquise “Hollywood” Brown is an exceptionally explosive fluid athletic talent with superior foot speed, excellent agility, and elite speed. The wiry framed JUCO transfer has lit up Oklahoma’s receiving game displaying his innate ability to be a playmaker and home run threat at any level of the field. Hollywood displays eye-popping burst and acceleration off the line, tremendous ability to break in and out of his cuts separating from defenders with outstanding suddenness, smoothly running precise and crisp routes, and breakaway speed. Hollywood showcases superb burst and elite speed (eats up ground like a road runner) to take the top off coverages. He has the ability to take short passes and explode after the catch making big gains taking advantage of his elusiveness, balance, athleticism, impressive physicality, and elite speed. A threat in all three levels of the field, Hollywood attacks the ball extending to make the catch with very strong reliable hands, terrific ball skills, and plays with toughness despite his small frame. Blocking is a work in progress and will need to gain functional strength at the next level; nevertheless, in a 49ers’ offense relying on speed, Hollywood delivers the blockbuster.Hakeem Butler, WR, No. 18 - Iowa StateHeight: 6’6” | Weight: 219 | 40 time: 4.59Baylor vs. No. 22 Iowa State | 12:30 p.m. (PT) Saturday, November 10 | FS1Hakeem Butler is a big-play humongous target with a superb combination of size, length, strength, and athleticism. The redshirt junior and former high school basketball star has been showcasing his talent as of late with great length (condor-like wingspan), ball skills, body control (has exceptional adjustment on back shoulder throws), and decent suddenness to his game quickly getting in and out of his breaks with explosion. Moreover, he fights for the ball utilizing his massive length and strength out-muscling defenders (wins in a crowd) plucking balls away from his frame displaying his large and impressive catch radius. Butler’s strength, size, toughness, ball skills, leaping ability [url=http://www.49erscheapshops.com]www.49erscheapshops.com[/url] , and strong hands makes him an ideal prospect at all levels of the field for the 49ers. There will be concerns on Butler’s lack of separating from defenders (needs to refine his route running and lacks elite speed), but getting open in tight spaces helps him win. Butler adds the playmaking, physicality, and above the rim skills the 49ers could definitely utilize - specifically as an ideal red-zone target.Jimmy Garoppolo addresses Vikings defender comment, drops, Dante Pettis What was it like going against Detroit Lions head coach Matt Patricia’s defenses for all of those years in practice and do you take anything from that?“Yeah, there’s a couple of little things you remember from over the years and stuff. But, Matty P’s a smart coach and I’m sure they’ll have something game planned for us.” How are you feeling, your connection with WR Dante Pettis, especially now that he’ll have to step up a bit more in WR Marquise Goodwin’s absence?“For him to come out in his first game like that and have that good of an appearance, obviously there’s some things to clean up like all rookies, but for the most part I was pretty happy with it. He’s a confident guy and he plays like that.” What’s been your message these last few days as you guys get over this first loss?“It’s just we’re on to Detroit. There’s a lot of things that we need to put into this week and that’s kind of how the whole season goes. It’s a 24-hour rule after the game whether you win or lose and then it’s on to the next opponent.” One of the bigger quotes after the game in Minnesota was one of their defensive players said that the way they’ve got to get to you is by brining pressure and that you get scared. What did you think when you heard that he said that?“I’d never heard that before. But, it’s the way he thinks, I guess. Pressure is always a good thing in a quarterback’s eyes. It opens up windows, they have less guys in coverage. So, it’s kind of pick your poison I guess.” Ever since you kind of got here, you’ve stuck in the pocket no matter what was coming at you. Is that the natural way you play?“Yeah, you have to as a quarterback. There’s going to be tight windows, guys coming down on you and everything. But, it’s a combination of helping the O-Line out, them helping you out, getting the ball out on time, all of that stuff. There’s a million things that go into it.” Still a relatively short time here, but how important was it for you to be the same guy after a loss in the locker room to your teammates as you were in five straight wins?“I think it’s pretty easy. I come in here every day grinding, trying to be the best quarterback for this team that I can be. As long as I have that mindset, I think I’ll be all right.” You guys jump started things a little bit the other day with going tempo a bit there. Do you like going to tempo and how does it fit your game?“Yeah, I think [head coach] Kyle [Shanahan] does a good job. He usually has a game plan going into it of how he wants to use it, when he wants to use it type of thing. He does a good job of putting us in those good situations. So, it makes our job a lot easier when we’re rolling like that and you kind of get the defense on their heels.” On the touchdown pass to Pettis [url=http://www.49erscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-t-shirts]San Francisco 49ers T-Shirt[/url] , the play breaks down, but are you looking for him or somebody to be in that vicinity even on a play that’s broken?“It’s tough to judge. I think he did a good job of finding the open area. There’s four guys I think all shallow and no one was in the back of the end zone so he just kind of felt it. When those plays break down like that, it’s kind of, not a free for all, but everyone is kind of winging it, I guess. You have a game plan of what you want them to do, but things happen on the run like that.” Have you always been good in those winging it situations when you have to improvise?“Yes and no. You don’t want to put yourself in that situation to begin with. But, I got flushed out of the pocket, Dante came back to the ball initially and then went deeper. So, it was a savvy move by him.” With TE George Kittle, it seems that you guys have hooked up pretty well since you got here. He plays with a style where you can tell that he wants to make a play. Does that give you confidence to go to him?“Absolutely, all of the guys. That tight end group is a confident group and it’s a nice feeling when you go over there and you say, ‘Hey, were you open on this?’ and they always say, ‘Yes.’ You want guys like that who don’t think they can get covered. So, it’s nice having them.” He got open pretty good on the one that he dropped at midfield. What did you say to him after that to try to keep his spirits up?“I didn’t see he dropped it during the game. I got hit so I thought I overthrew it actually. So, it wasn’t until we watched the film. But, he owned it. George is a real professional about it. It’s good.” After watching the tape of what happened in the red zone, what were your takeaways?“I missed George on the one, I shot it too high. Then, it’s the little things. We keep saying that it’s the little things that we need to correct and get right in a short time-period.” What are some of your initial impressions of Detroit’s defense? What do you see there?“They’re talented. Matty P, they’re a game-plan team. Across the board, good D-line, they get penetration, they set the edge, fast linebackers and talented secondary. They’re good at every level. We’ll have to come out with a good mindset.”