I always thought

ylq

I always thought

ylq
I always thought that by the end of May, there would be no more flowers; I always thought that the spring had gone very far, and the flowers would be finished. I thought that the flowers in this circle of friends were enough and beautiful, and I thought about it again next time. I can't see so many cute flower fairy. Can be accidentally, still able to spend the shadow of the flowers, still can smell the flowers of Qingfen, still can take the flowers of Tingting. Therefore, as usual, with some words, you can send a circle of friends to cycle like this. From the beginning of Ling Xue��s plum blossoms, from the winter solstice to the summer, the flowers opened up one after another, and the circle of friends made one after another. This is really unexpected, but my heart is very happy. The pictures I sent were basically not repeated, plus the unsigned pictures, and the calculations were made. There were more than one hundred kinds of different expressions - different shapes, delicate and beautiful flowers. By the way, I also remembered their fame. If a woman spends flowers and flowers than a beauty, how can she see a lot of beautiful women without remembering the name of the flower is very beautiful, not ordinary, she can not help but sigh at the amazing time; she is making you pleasing I will also lead you to think and give people spiritual enlightenment. On this day after day, year after year, flowers are decorated with colorful colors for the world. The flowers are a delicious jade for the common people, and the flowers bring countless hunger and thirst eyes. One time after another, the fresh highlights, the flowers sent a gentle comfort to the tired mind again and again. So, when you look at the flowers in your eyes, you are thinking about her in your mouth, and you are thinking about her flowers. I opened the flowers and flowers that she was so amazing. It opened the face that has remained unchanged since ancient times Carton Of Cigarettes Newport. How can we be fortunate to appreciate the same flowers with the ancient philosophers, and to greet the same flowers with the sages of the sages of the sages, and to stand under the same flower trees as the poets and singers, after a thousand years of wind and rain baptism, flowers or flowers, The month is still the month, but people are no longer. Flowers have witnessed the ups and downs of too many dynasties, and they have witnessed the rise and fall of too many things. After a lot of battles and killings, the flowers are tired. Only the literati can still evoke the thirst for her heart, and only the talents know her best. The literati celebrities used the wine to replace the water, and watered her with the help of the fertilizer. The flowers that give back to the literati are the scent of the poems that have been passed down through the ages, carrying the fragrance of the poetry and poetry of the poetry and the romantic feelings. The money goes modern and is presented to the world with shyness and pride Cigarette Kinds. So you see more than just flowers, you can see more than just incense, there is an immortal poem, a frame of pictures, and a piece of love that has never let us down, she only knows how to give. She has provided us with a visual impact, and she has provided us with spiritual nourishment. The only thing that is beyond her is that she can't meet the requirements of the world to open up enough time. When the time limit arrives, she will leave, to embrace the gesture of the earth, to blend in with the feelings of the earth, and quietly leave. However, this is not her fault. Her fate is never controlled by her own. Her life is controlled by genes and time. As the sky is going to rain, who can help but help. However, this is natural again. The natural flowers of the sunrise and sunset have no complaints about their own destiny. I don��t know what kind of scene would be if there were fewer flowers in the world? At least my eyes have lost their colors. My sense of smell is also superfluous, and the source of my spiritual spring will be cut off. Nature will become monotonous, missing the safflower embellishment, and the green leaves will be instantly returned to mediocrity. The song of the bird is no longer twirling, and the sound of the rhythm is no longer a song, just a noise. The painters are no longer passionate, their pens will no longer be agile, and they will even throw their brushes in disappointment. The inspiration of the poet will be exhausted, and more than half of the poems will be lost in the historical literary library, which may change the course of history. I can't imagine that if this catastrophic moment comes, I can't live the world and say that it's a fat and a fat life. It's probably caused by the short-lived life of flowers. It's probably not long-lasting. From tens of minutes to hours to days, this is a portrayal of a lifetime Newport Cigarettes For Sale. The longest flower life is only a few dozen days. I heard that the wheat flower can only be opened for about 15 minutes Cartons Of Newports. The lotus flower is open at dawn, and it fades after half an hour. The life of the flower is about 3 hours - this is something I have never seen before. The lifespan of Iris and cactus that I have seen is indeed no more than 24 hours, but on this day and night, they try their best to release the beauty of the flowers to the extreme! They exhaust all the fragrance of the flowers to the extreme! Taking advantage of the innocent beauty to look at this wonderful world full of sunshine Order Newports Online, perhaps knowing that there are not many times, they are reluctant to blink, afraid to miss any wonderful moments in the world. They didn't waste their days, they bloomed proudly, and then closed with great satisfaction and no regrets. Even if they knew that they would never open after closing, I was really shocked, not only because of the fragility and shortness of flowers. And because the flower is really beautiful, it is a member of nature. From beginning to end, the flower has no debt to human beings, and never intends to stop the pace of providing selfless gifts to human beings. They are quietly open and silently dedicated. It is a matter of course that people laugh at this natural gift as if it were breathing air. I do not know how many people can realize that she will also owe and live up to her?