I don't want to

ylq

I don't want to

ylq
I don't want to close my eyes that I can't open this night, because I am really tired; I need to rest, because the night is already deep, there is no rumbling car on the street, only the sound of air-conditioning water is empty [url=http://www.cigarettesusastore.com/]Cheap Cigarettes[/url]. Resounding in the night; but I still have no sleep; because the Mid-Autumn Festival tonight is destined to be a sleepless night, in fact, I need to sleep, because tomorrow I still have to go to work, I still need to repeat my work, although Work can give me a passion, can give me a sense of accomplishment, in fact, I just want to have a long time with my wife and children and parents, but for me it is still a luxury and pray; still can only see In fact, I am afraid of the dream of homesickness [url=http://www.buyusacigarettes.com/]Marlboro Red[/url], because I can't be with my wife and children on the Mid-Autumn Festival again; because I am in a strange place today, complete a loneliness and loneliness. Finishing a Mid-Autumn Festival without fireworks, no firecrackers, no singing, no laughter, my Mid-Autumn Festival night is still very long, because one's time is always spent slowly in seconds; one's time is always so long and Talk; a person's time is always so empty and helpless; my heart seems to be bleeding, because the family, because of life, I am only in this late autumn night, I can only parasitize in a foreign land; I can not be at the table of the members Looking at my child, I can't give my wife a smile, a kiss, a hug; I can't give my parents a good voice; I can only look at the direction of my hometown, silently wish, because I am A thousand miles away from home, because I am under a distant banana tree, I am in a strange town, I can't understand what people here are saying. I can only attach a smile. In fact, there are many real ingredients in this smile. I personally think this is a smirk, a despicable one, a boring one, a lonely one, an empty one, and the most ridiculous smile in the world. There is no buzzing sound on Mid-Autumn Night, no firecrackers, no joy brothers, no laughter, only the autumn wind flies gently between the leaves; my holiday is still a day without wine and food, because we are abandoned in life, It is the marginalized person in this society. It belongs to the lowest level of migrant workers [url=http://www.buyusacigarettes.com/]Newport Cigarettes[/url]. Therefore, our festival is destined to be no loud noise. In fact, we are a group of people without festivals. Our holiday is when we fall down, because only this time We have no thoughts about the loved ones of the festival, no struggle against social injustice, no life and life for all beings, because at that time we can rest quietly, we have no hope for the autumn of the society. So deep and quiet, I can always take away my thoughts, my thoughts on my wife, my thoughts on my children, my love for my parents; The infinite thoughts of my hometown Mingyue; the infinite feelings of hometown and wood; the autumn night is long, especially the Mid-Autumn Festival night is longer, I can feel the sound of the poplar trees in my hometown, I can feel it. The cheerful and lonely pines of the pine trees in the pine forest of my hometown; I can feel the birds at night in my hometown, and the shouts of the disappearing hustle and bustle of the summer reverberate on the empty cut night; when the birds are flying, in the air The airflow seems to be desolate and powerless. Why is my Mid-Autumn Festival always spent in the laughter of others; why my emotions are always vented after the end of the song; because we need to struggle in this society, we need to raise our children, we can not give They live in a poor life, so even if we can earn a penny, we can't give up. In fact, life always gives us such loss or boring; my Mid-Autumn Festival has no moon cakes, no wine, no delicious food, It��s just a love, a cup of bitter wine; a pool of helplessness; several times the coolness, just like this autumn night, and the autumn wind of the night; my wife may be crying, my son may be blaming me My daughter may be resentful to me, why didn't I go home, my parents may be complaining about me, why can't I come back at the festival, my relatives and friends may be saying me, can't you save less money, but we Can? It��s not a question of money. If we go home, more often it may be to give up the job. Isn��t it just to start from scratch? My Mid-Autumn Festival is actually desolate, my heart is falling, people are middle-aged, I am still In order to run for the children's life, so sometimes it is warm, because I can do my own efforts for my children, my family, because I can still move, so I am still a little happy.
Related articles:
 [url=http://b5a.cz/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17113]Cigarettes Online[/url]

 [url=http://templatedevelopers.grou.ps/talks/7871421]Newport Cigarettes[/url]