In the summer

ylq

In the summer

ylq
In the summer afternoon, there is no sun, the rain is down, and the squatting falls on the balcony. On the shed in the small courtyard, I sing like a sing, lying in bed and listening to the rain, I can fall asleep at will. Or can't sleep, dream or do anything else, everything is lazy, free. The air in the rain is very cool, and there is a cool breeze blowing from the window. The sound of the rain is accompanied by the tweaking of the thrush, listening to the sound of papaya leaves in the rain, listening to the sound of the small leafhoppers in the rain. I can dream of the childhood mountain village, but also the summer, the rain that seems to have met, the scent of wild grass in the wind, there is a kind of insect called buffalo flying in the rain, a partner calls for joy, together into the mountain to pick up the goods Marlboro Cheap Cigarettes, after the rain, On the hillside, there are wild daylilies, wild strawberries that just show tender and tender heads, fresh lichens on clean stones, beautiful wild mushrooms Cheap Newports Online Free Shipping, neighbors, and the smell of wine in the smoke Newport Coupons For Cartons. You can dream of the story of spring, you can also enjoy the quietness in the rain. The rain of the city is very lonely, so there must be individuals around you, if you meet a woman you love, or a man you like, be together. It��s best, in the rain, where is the dwelling, telling each other, telling stories, and mixing your mouth. The rain from the afternoon, all the way down, to the dusk, don��t know what time, just when your watch is broken, I think it��s still afternoon. With Stir a few delicious dishes, take a bottle of wine in the wine cabinet, have a drink, inspiration is floating, the soul is baptized in the drain, do what you love to do, this is happiness, last time I went to visit a primary school, There are bird specimen exhibitions looking at a signboard. The music teacher said: "Help, help, language teacher?" Many words did not even know. And the language teacher came over and solved part of it. The rest of the team had to ask for a mother. The problem of literacy is not to be considered. Recently, there is a Chinese character contest, which is more necessary than anyone who recognizes the word. Otherwise, a lot of Chinese characters, I am afraid that only a very small number of people will know, language teachers are among these very few people, it is difficult to say. At the same time, I began to reflect on why the name of the bird is so lacking in my writing system. If I am a student who is interested in birds after visiting the specimens, I may go deeper into learning the various knowledge of birds, classify them, and in the process, put these unrecognized words and live. The birds are corresponding, so the impression will be deep Free Newport Carton. In my usual learning process, some of the birds that are in contact with each other in my memory are woven into a system that is interconnected by spider webs. Perhaps this is the process of self-learning. It is also out of interest, really effective learning. Such independent literacy, day after day, should be more secure and effective than our literate literacy. Especially for children who don't like to read, children who read less. And because the words you know have formed a system, the forgetting rate will not be high. Even more children opened a door to literacy and knowing. Classify the birds so that they have their own nodes on the "spider web". If you match the pictures, you will find that it is fun and interesting to know these uncommon words. It is also possible to make the "spider web" a hierarchical level. The more familiar and common birds are placed at a lower level. Everyone can follow the classification according to their own interests and understand the shape characteristics and habits of various birds. Also learn its pronunciation. In order to achieve the harmonization of literacy and purpose in the multimedia environment, it is also easy to produce a mind map of classified literacy. Perhaps, in the near future, students can really choose and form their own literacy system according to their own interests. After learning the method of literacy Marlboro Wholesale Price, what you have to do is probably just reading and expressing