It��s been more

ylq

It��s been more

ylq
It��s been more than a month in Jinhua Cigarettes Wholesale Price. I want to talk about my feelings in Jinhua this month. In general, Jinhua��s feelings for me are very bad, and the quality of people is very low. I found that during the month of Jinhua, my temper became very violent and worse. This is something that has never happened in other cities. As you can imagine, Jinhua gave me the feeling that it was extremely poor. Let's talk about traffic problems first. Please listen to my statement below. During the month I came to Jinhua, I was able to see the reverse driving of the motor vehicle almost every day. In the face of this problem, I also stopped to observe the motor vehicle driver in the road. There is absolutely no need to drive backwards, because his destination from the right to the left should be less than 1 km in the front Newport Box 100S Carton, and the reverse driving is about 20-30 meters. The driver of the motor vehicle chooses a distance of 20-30 meters. Reverse driving on the road ignores the traffic laws, and there is the problem of motor vehicles chasing the road. Faced with this problem, it is especially serious when going to work and after work, because they have affected the traffic problems of non-motor vehicles, and the owners are for themselves. The convenience of a moment brings a lot of trouble to people. When you walk on the street, you can see that not only the non-motor vehicle lanes are full of cars, but also the sidewalks are not spared. A car is thus occupying Jinhua��s sidewalk. , blind people. Ordinary people can still bypass this, blind people, how to get around Jinhua��s transportation department once, I can say without exaggeration, this is a group of wastes raised by the state, holding the money of the people do not know the officer The unit blew the waste of drinking tea, and it was very impatient to find something to solve them, like someone else owed him money. So many windows are only open two, there are still a few bragging on the side, you said that you use your time to brag a few more windows to give the people a little faster to solve the problem will die. A lot of problems to solve the problem in the two windows have not thought of queuing, no one in the relevant departments to say a few words, it depends on who first squeezed in front of who solves first, this is Jinhua people, let us talk about environmental issues This question is also a big problem. I will talk about two things. First of all, he feels bad about me Cigarette Wholesale Prices. I have been to many communities. The environment is dirty and dirty. I also burned garbage on the spot. I can smell it in a big distance. The disgusting smell is very uncomfortable. Although there are people cleaning on both sides of the road, it still can't change his dirty. These garbage mainly comes from people's littering and abandonment. I still want to talk about the quality of people Marlboro Cigarettes Wholesale. It is estimated that people who have lived in Jinhua for several months or more have a deep understanding. First of all, from the children's question, the first feeling that these children gave me is that they are not educated. I don't know if this is genetic or his parents intend to do it. Speaking of this, I will talk about sharing bicycles. Children will share bicycles and put them back. At home, the issue of private locks is left alone. After all, this is a problem that every city will encounter. What I am talking about today is the damage to shared bicycles Marlboro Red 100 Carton. I often see them on both sides of the road and on both sides of the street. Some shared bicycles with different names and different degrees of damage have resulted in mostly children, a group of unaccompanied children. Every time they see a bicycle, they will try to knock on the lock and then get home and ride it. If they can't open it, they will deflate the tire and then damage it and throw it aside like garbage. I used to ride a few times in the company. The bicycle returned to the community. When I went to work the next day, I found that I was damaged by different layers. I couldn��t ride at all. This made me very depressed. All the children who were taught by Jinhua people talked about adults, I I found that Jinhua��s landlord is particularly not fond of hygiene. He likes to throw it downstairs. Whether it��s fruit peel or hair on a pet dog, he likes to throw it straight downstairs, no matter whether it��s downstairs or not. Under the tenants' opinions, everything goes with their own wishes. When the wind was big, he threw down the garbage and floated on the balcony of the tenant downstairs. I still don't talk about credit. When I rent a house, I say that I have to pay in January. I have to pay two months and three months of rent this month. I don��t say that I can check out. The lights on the corridor are broken. I haven't repaired it several times. When I pay the electricity bill, I have to tell me what the electricity cost is and the monthly water loss. This is something that I have never encountered in other cities. When Jinhua is met, I will finally say something. Discontent, Jinhua people are very serious in illegal construction. On the first floor of the community, almost every family has built a small house for rent to make money, which seriously affects the environment and beauty of the community. In the end, although it was forcibly removed by the government, The noise of the sky and the dust of the whole community and the low quality of the Jinhua people made me deeply disgusted with Jinhua