It's finally game week and Earl

liny195
 Thomas' contentious holdout from the Seattle Seahawks continued on Monday [url=http://www.brownsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-nick-chubb-jersey]Authentic Nick Chubb Jersey[/url] , meaning the questions about their mostly unproven secondary remain the same on the cusp of the regular season beginning.The position group that's been the most recognizable on the Seahawks' roster will be markedly different when they take the field in Denver on Sunday.Richard Sherman is in San Francisco. Kam Chancellor won't play this year because of last season's neck injury that likely will end his career. Thomas is away while unhappy with his contract situation, and Byron Maxwell, the last of Seattle's veterans that was around during training camp, was placed on season-ending injured reserve.That will leave Shaquill Griffin and Dontae Johnson as the expected starting cornerbacks, and Tedric Thompson and Bradley McDougald as the likely starting safeties for the opener.And while that collection has talent and could end up being very good for Seattle, for most non-Seahawks fans it may draw a collective, "Who?"Seattle coach Pete Carroll seemed to answer the biggest lingering question by saying Thompson is expected to be ready to start at free safety. Thompson had been the starter for most of training camp, but suffered a shoulder stringer and rib injury in the third preseason game against Minnesota and sat out the final week of the preseason."He practiced today a little on a limited basis but he is ready to go," Carroll said.Johnson's action in the preseason was also limited. He played only the final two weeks, but Seattle saw enough to feel comfortable with him as the expected starter. Their decision was made easier when Maxwell couldn't get healthy."He was banged up for a while and really didn't have a chance to show it but once he did he's showed us he has picked everything up, he has bought into the style we want him to play," Carroll said of Johnson. "He's been really consistent. He's a big, good-looking kid out there, really on the spot [url=http://www.brownsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-darren-fells-jersey]Darren Fells Jersey[/url] , and has given us the confidence to go ahead and put him where we have."Seattle's cornerback depth could be a concern if there's another injury. Rookie Tre Flowers has impressed during training camp but is making the switch from safety. Nickel cornerback Justin Coleman has proven to be a smart acquisition before the start of last season but plays a specialized position.Seattle did address some of its safety depth by acquiring Shalom Luani from Oakland for a seventh-round pick over the weekend. And perhaps there's a glimmer of hope regarding Thomas. Asked Monday if there had been any additional contact with Thomas, Carroll said there was "nothing to report," which was a minor upgrade from his blanket "no" the last time he was asked about his missing safety.CUT DAY: Two of the notable moves Seattle made to reach the 53-man roster limit were placing tight end Ed Dickson on the non-football injury list and activating defensive end Dion Jordan from the physically unable to perform list.Carroll said he's not ruling out the idea of Jordan playing against the Broncos even though this is his first week of practice. Whenever Jordan returns it'll be a boost to Seattle's pass rush."He's close. We'll see. I'm not going to be opposed to playing him this weekend," Carroll said.Dickson missed all of training camp with a variety of leg muscle injuries. Carroll said there were three different issues that kept Dickson out, but the time he's required to be out by being on the NFI list should allow him to get healthy and contribute later in the season.NOTES: Seattle placed RB J.D. McKissic on injured reserve Monday and claimed linebacker Jermaine Grace off waivers. McKissic has been out following foot surgery, but by being placed on injured reserve after the 53-man roster was set, he can be activated following the eighth game of the season. Grace, who was in camp with Cleveland, was waived by the Browns on Sunday and gives Seattle depth at weak-side linebacker with K.J. Wright still recovering from knee surgery last week. Below, we analyze the snap counts and stats on offense for the Cleveland Browns’ Week 5 game against the Baltimore Ravens.QuarterbackPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsThe Browns didn’t put a lot of points on the board Sunday, but it was another well-led game by rookie Baker Mayfield, who showed poise despite throwing an early interception and often being backed up in his own territory.There are a couple of things we’ve seen a few weeks now from Mayfield — there are a few balls where he has open receivers at the second level, but the pass is just a tad low for a linebacker to jump and deflect it. Also, while I love how he uses the pocket [url=http://www.brownsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-briean-boddy-calhoun-jersey]Authentic Briean Boddy-Calhoun Jersey[/url] , sometimes he has been unaware of the rush coming and rolls right into a sack.The highest grade on offense (from PFF) went to none other than Mayfield (81.1). The throw in overtime to Derrick Willies after pressure was in his face was awesome. On passes longer than 20 yards downfield, PFF says that Mayfield was “4-for-7 for 90 yards, one touchdown, and a passer rating of 141.4.”Running BackPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsIt’s not often that the snap count percentages surprise me when I see them, but this was certainly the case this week, learning that Duke Johnson played over half the snaps on offense. Nick Chubb played more snaps than any other game this season, although his 3 carries for 2 yards were a season-worst.Don’t be sour on the day that Carlos Hyde had. His touchdown streak may have ended, but PFF notes that 61 of his 63 rushing yards came after contact and that he forced five missed tackles against Baltimore.Wide ReceiverPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsJarvis Landry made an error near the end of regulation. His 17-yard pass converted a first down, and he easily would’ve had the sideline to stop the clock. Instead, he tried to side-step inside, thinking he could fool the defense, and was tackled immediately. Cleveland rushed to the line and clocked the ball, but you basically lost two plays there.I don’t know what the Browns should do with Antonio Callaway. For the most part, I still like the routes he is running...but the drops are way over-the-top now.Rashard Higgins broke off his route in the first quarter [url=http://www.brownsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-joe-schobert-jersey]Youth Joe Schobert Jersey[/url] , leading to an interception. He was unphased after that, though, catching two long passes on third down and then having a touchdown grab. Unfortunately, his birthday game ended early due to a sprained MCL that will keep him out indefinitely. Higgins had the 3rd highest PFF grade on offense for the Browns (72.5).Derrick Willies answered the bell filling in for Higgins, including the key 39-yard catch-and-run on third down to help set up the game-winning field goal. Rod Streater played 18 snaps, but was blown up on a reverse that tried to utilize his speed — Baltimore was all over it.Tight EndPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsThe six catches were a career high for David Njoku, but the play that stands out is the athletic attempt he could not bring in on the sideline. That type of catch is how I envision Njoku being a weapon, but he just doesn’t bring them in enough on gameday. Can we channel him back to that first preseason game?Seth DeValve played 9 snaps in his first game back and had a 26-yard reception.Offensive LinePosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsAfter a series of solid games by rookie left tackle Desmond Harrison, he was really no match for veteran rusher Terrell Suggs. Per PFF, Suggs “bull-rushed Harrison all game long.”The Browns allowed 5 sacks and 8 quarterback hits.JC Tretter (77.9) and Kevin Zeitler (68.1) were the Browns’ 2nd and 5th highest graded players on offense, respectively. Rookie Austin Corbett played three snaps. [url=http://www.nflshopoutlet.com/chicago-bears]Custom Chicago Bears Jerseys[/url]