Nick Foles made the right choice when he picked the

Nick Foles made the right choice when he picked the

liny195
 Eagles over the Buccaneers last season.Foles has a Super Bowl MVP award to show for a tough decision that came down to familiarity. Now he'll get a chance to play against Tampa Bay on Sunday because Carson Wentz still isn't ready to return from knee surgery."It was close [url=http://www.authenticstampabaybuccaneers.com/cheap-gerald-mccoy-jersey]Youth Gerald McCoy Jersey[/url] ," Foles said about choosing to return to Philadelphia to play behind Wentz instead of going to the Buccaneers to be the backup for Jameis Winston. "My wife and I were weighing all options. She was pregnant. We decided Philly was our home once before, we loved it, we loved the people, we loved the city, and what better place to bring our daughter into the world."Foles had committed to Arizona State in high school when Buccaneers coach Dirk Koetter was the coach of the Sun Devils. But the Philly connection won out.He is 6-1 filling in since Wentz tore two knee ligaments in Week 14 last year. That record includes playoffs and the final regular-season game, in which Foles played only one quarter.Foles was 19 of 34 for 117 yards [url=http://www.authenticstampabaybuccaneers.com/cheap-vernon-hargreaves-iii-jersey]http://www.authenticstampabaybuccaneers.com/cheap-vernon-hargreaves-iii-jersey[/url] , no touchdowns and one interception in Philadelphia's 18-12 win over Atlanta last Thursday.Wentz had surgery to repair a torn ACL and LCL last Dec. 13 and hasn't been medically cleared to play."As training camp progressed, his strength, lower body strength, his upper body strength, all trending in the right direction," coach Doug Pederson said.Notes: Wentz [url=http://www.authenticstampabaybuccaneers.com/cheap-adam-humphries-jersey]White Adam Humphries Jersey[/url] , WR Alshon Jeffery (shoulder), RB Darren Sproles (hamstring) and WR Shelton Gibson (knee) were limited in Wednesday's practice. ... The Eagles signed WR Kamar Aiken and release WR Markus Wheaton. Aiken was released among the final cuts. Pederson said: "Kamar gives us depth. He gives us experience. He gives us some special teams availability. It's a good fit." Ronald Jones hasn’t exactly had the impact many believed he would when he was the Buccaneers’ second pick in the draft. They moved on from Doug Martin and we in need of someone to come in and take over that lead back role. For now, Peyton Barber has done a fine job of it. That said, when you invest high draft capital in a player, you expect him to have more of an impact than Jones has had to this point.Maybe he’s a slow starter. Maybe he hasn’t quite gotten that confidence he had after after a few years at USC. Whatever the case, many have already (wrongfully) written RoJo off as a bust. That will happen when results fail too meet expectations.Todd Monken is not one of those people.When speaking with the media Thursday [url=http://www.authenticstampabaybuccaneers.com/cheap-vita-vea-jersey]Youth Vita Vea Jersey[/url] , Monken spoke about Jones’ abilities and what he’s been looking for out of the rookie back;The NFL is a week to week league. Ronald Jones could come out against Cleveland and bust off two 60-plus yard touchdown runs and his jerseys will fly off the shelves. Or, it will continue to be a gradual process and we won’t see the true time share until the final quarter of the season.Either way, it’s best to take the Monken approach here. We know he has talent. Let’s just see the growth and improvement week to week.