Psionicists

David
This post was updated on .
I'd love to see a dirt-simple, S&WL version of the psionicist class.

Any brave souls willing to take on the task?  I'm pretty weak when it comes to character class creation...

I ask because I'm very seriously thinking about doing a S&WL variant for the Dark Sun setting, but I really want to keep psionics streamlined and simple, like the rest of S&WL.

I will likely use a variantion of the Warriors of the Red Planet's Mentalist (I think that's the name of the class...don't have the book in front of me).

I have other ideas, too, regarding Defiling and Preserver magic, but would love to hear ideas, suggestions and advice if any of you have it.