The father is back

ylq

The father is back

ylq
The father is back. My heart began to hang up. The door lock sounded and the door lock responded. The father came back, unkempt hair, sunken eye sockets and cheeks, sallow face, and the taste of Chinese medicine and disinfectant. Don't stay in the hospital, do you go home and do something? The wound has to crack and develop inflammation Newport Cigarettes Coupons. Really, you can't listen to the doctor's words. Are you lying down? I complained in my heart. "The hospital is running out of money." His father's low voice "Why don't you have money to tell me?" The mother was sharp and angry. For so many years, the mother has made the father's confused things when he was young, and he has become a gunpowder barrel. "I fell into a serious injury on the construction site Newport 100S, and I should be responsible for finding the boss. But now I am looking like this. When I get an injection, I am not standing. How do I go to the construction site to find a boss to get medical expenses?" "When you go home, you will come, how can you?" I can't walk to the construction site. "Hey..." The father sighed and began to silence. After a few minutes, as always, "I don't care anyway, you don't make money, I am discharged, and now I will move back. Don't blame me when you arrive." "Mother heard, gas knot. Now still being treated, the construction site boss has pushed the medical expenses three times. If you leave the hospital, the boss will stay out of the house. "Don't go to the construction site, come home and force me. Where can I get money for you?" I am exhausted for your accident, don't force me anymore! "Mother's anger has already surged." Can you say that? I am trying to force "I still say no, you are dead..." The mother began to yell hysterically. In my panic, I turned around and covered my head with a coat, put on earplugs to avoid the "knife and sword", and let the music go to the maximum. Over the years, from fear of crying, obsessiveness to no fruit, to today's numb silence. During the day, I heard the sound of the door closing, and my mother left. The father was alone in the living room, and the smoke was lingering. I closed my eyes and felt that my father seemed to have something to talk to me. He faintly called me two words. "My heart is stagnation Cheap Cigarettes, and I am not vocal." Woke up from the slumber, the room is already a terrible silence Cigarettes Online. I hurriedly climbed up and had no time to wear shoes: there was no one in the room. I bowed my head and there was a pile of burnt cigarettes by the bench where my father had been sitting. Inadvertently, the corner was leaning against a worn red cloth bag, carefully wrapped in a few pink apples, a few boxes of yogurt that his father loved. When I dragged my sick body back, I took tears back to the apples that stayed there the day before yesterday. How could the enemy��s old tears linger in the smog? The father��s love is still so selfish Marlboro Red, clumsy, simple and extreme.