The past of childhood

ylq

The past of childhood

ylq
The past of childhood is like the stars in the sky. The number is too many. But among so many stars, there is one of the brightest and most interesting things. Now let me introduce you to me, remember one summer when I was four years old. In the hot summer, the sun is like a fire. The sun is like a big fireball Cheap Cigarettes, roasting the earth. The earth seems to have been scorched by the sun. The tree next to him hangs his head in a listless manner. I knew it was very hot, and kept yelling: "Hot death! Hot death, I am jumping outside with my friends and playing with sweat. I really want to eat a piece of watermelon! After I got home, I quickly opened the refrigerator door. , ah! Watermelon! Red-skinned green-skinned watermelon. I can't wait to take out a piece and put it in my mouth. No matter what the three seven twenty-one, I ate it up. It's so sweet, really cool! After eating one piece, I think But I was addicted, and I took out a piece of food. After a while, the watermelon in the refrigerator was eaten by me. The watermelon juice was covered by me, and my sister came out of the room. She was so surprised that her eyes were rounded. Ask me: "Don't you eat watermelon? "I nodded. My sister asked again: "Are you eating the watermelon? "I nodded again. My sister said seriously: "Oh! broken! Didn't your kindergarten teacher teach you that the seed will grow into roots Marlboro Lights, sprout, grow leaves, bloom, and result? "I was puzzled and nodded Cigarettes For Sale. I asked, "What is the relationship between eating watermelon and this?" "My sister went on to say: "You think about it. Watermelon and watermelon seeds are eaten into the stomach, watermelon seeds begin to root, sprout, long leaves, flowering, and the result will be your stomach will explode after the watermelon grows up! Wait for my mother to come back and take you to the hospital for surgery! "I can't help but feel that my stomach is very bloated. Is there a small watermelon in my stomach? I am sitting on the sofa and waiting for my mother to remember how long it took. The familiar footsteps sounded outside the door. Then, the key came again. The sound of opening the door. I quickly ran to the door. When my mother opened the door and was about to come in, I couldn't help but cry into the mother's arms and said, "Mom, my stomach is going to explode, take me to the hospital!" Mom anxiously asked: "What happened Cigarettes Online, what happened? "I cried and said the story again. I saw my mother's wrinkled brow, slowly stretched out, and finally laughed and laughed and said: "Sister teased you to play Online Cigarettes, have not waited for the watermelon Come out, I have already been digested by you. "When I heard it in 2000, I was so angry that I couldn��t cry. I waved my fist and rushed into my sister��s room. My sister had already laughed and shivered.<br/>Related articles:<br/> Marlboro Red