The silent mountain

ylq

The silent mountain

ylq
The silent mountain rock, in the still breezy spring, can not mourn and complain about the loneliness of this millennium. Layered layers of rock facet, the staggered dark green tree velvet is born in the stone layer. It is not a lush life, it is a kind of almost desolate companionship. A rock and a tree, a moving and interdependent. This is the scenery I met, in April, in the Taihang Mountains. At this time, the water was all dried up, and the waterfall stopped flowing for a long time. I didn't come here at the most beautiful time here. It is my regret, bad luck. The people in the mountains, tell us long, this season drought. No anxiety, no worries. The mountain and the underground, it seems to be full of water, like breast milk breastfeeding generations of generations of mountain people, I will endure my emotions often run off the subject. Inexplicable feelings will be visited frequently, similar to torture. It feels like a child who can't play the piano, but it is hard to play my heartstrings. How messing up my thoughts? I don't know how to walk on the winding mountain road, holding a picture clip in the arm, holding a pencil in the palm of your hand, that is, when you don't have a sketch, you should have all the moods Marlboro Lights. The sun is burning, the heat waves are swallowed, and the stone faces and hearts are red. I often feel that I am thinking about who I am. Let me call you, dear. I don't know who you are. Your impression is nothing but nothing. Then how can I still write, free to write. Just like a child running on a beach that is about to rise, a small footprint will be quickly smoothed out. It seems that there has never been a general situation. You must be in the softest flat of my heart. There is no rough and rugged place. There is no knife-like wind on the mountain road. Otherwise, every time I think of you, how can I have the urge to cry? I never expected that the flat will grow green and flowers, it should be unfathomable, maybe it is a vast ocean, circulating in the blood. . At least, it is alive. Surviving in the miss, I can't tell you what shocks the mountain gave me Parliament Cigarettes. Maybe I don't understand the style, I can't appreciate the natural Qixiong Newport Cigarettes Coupons. I can't feel the spectacular, I can't feel the stalwart, I only feel the loneliness, the strong bleak. Presumably, you understand. Because of you, my blood is planted with cold seeds. Even in the hustle and bustle, you can still cry. Even in the boiling, you can still cool. You don't know how heavy you are. Sometimes, heavy makes me feel overwhelmed Cigarettes Online, but I still can't bear to abandon you. I can't break away from you, break free from the scars of the past, and get rid of the sorrows of youth. Dear, the mountain is dumb, it is awkward, it is eternal silence and loneliness. You and I are like the tree and the stone. Memories and memories exist. I fell in love with today. I can't think of it here Newport Cigarettes. I can't help but smile. How many people like me live in the city? Who knows that the mountain is singing, silent, singing lonely and bleak. She should be laughing at Taihang Mountain in April 2014.