www.49erscheapshops.com

liny195
Good morning folks [url=http://www.49erscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-mike-mcglinchey-jersey]Cheap Mike McGlinchey Jersey[/url] , and a happy Sunday to you. Since there’s not much going on, I figured I’d put fingers to keys about the reading selection today. First and foremost, Kyle Madson of Ninerswire put together an informative piece about the important upcoming dates, and how they pertain specifically to the 49ers. Although the major events are spread out, there are enough smaller deadlines in the between that there should be something to look forward to at least every other week. Oh boy.Eric Branch of the SF Chronicle put together an article detailing the NFL’s newest love affair with hiring the young coaches, especially those with connections to Sean McVay, and by extension, Kyle Shanahan. It’s surely informative [url=http://www.49erscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-fred-warner-jersey]Cheap Fred Warner Jersey[/url] , but he seems to overrate Shanahan - which is something I can totally forgive him for. Niners Nation alum Jennifer Lee Chan put together a fun little piece detailing all of the former 49ers who will take part in the upstart Alliance of American Football league, from coaches to players, and even a league executive. I’d recommend taking a few minutes to go down memory lane, as there are numerous “Oh yeah, I remember that guy!” names littering the list.Ninerswire put out a pair of editorial lists that are worth reading, but for different reasons. Kyle Madson’s list regarding hypothetical deals that may see the 49ers drop out of the #2 spot is hilariously bad, a veritable compendium of “Why?!”. However, his colleague Al Sacco put together a good informative list detailing the top 5 edge rushers that will likely enter free agency properly. It’s really well done [url=http://www.49erscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-brock-coyle-jersey]49ers Brock Coyle Jersey[/url] , and I’m not just saying that because my confirmation bias was lit up by his kind words for Patriots DL Trey Flowers and Vikings LB Anthony Barr. I’d love to see either, or both, as 49ers - however, there’s too much uncertainty regarding the availability of Nick Bosa to definitively call for such major investments.If the 49ers were to sign Barr, there’s reason to believe that he’d play the same role that detractors of drafting Josh Allen point to - SAM linebacker on base downs, edge rusher on passing downs. Although, the prospect of adding both Barr and Bosa would, on paper [url=http://www.49erscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-k_waun-williams-jersey]http://www.49erscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-k_waun-williams-jersey[/url] , seem to be an ideal solution in fortifying the defense. On the other hand, signing Trey Flowers could open up a scenario in which the 49ers may be able to safely trade out of the second overall pick, while still being able to find the impactful talent clustered at the top of the draft.NFL teams rush to snap up Kyle Shanahan / Sean McVay assistants | Branch, SF Chronicle“Alliance of American Football” league filled with ex-49ers | Chan, NBC Sports Bay Area5 hypothetical draft trades | Madson, Ninerswire5 free agent edge rushers the 49ers should look into | Sacco, NinerswireImportant NFL calendar dates | Madson, Ninerswire Tuesday was a busy day for the 49ers coaching staff. They hired 2 new assistants to the defensive staff. Kirk Kocurek was hired as the defensive line coach after spending last season in the same role with the Miami Dolphins. The 49ers had an opening after letting go of Jeff Zgonina. The 49ers are also hiring Joe Woods as their defensive passing game coordinator. Joe spent last season as the Denver Broncos’ defensive coordinator and has a long history of coaching defensive backs. He replaces Jeff Hafley who went to Ohio State.Tuesday also brought a few recognitions for some of the 49ers. Biggest news being that DeForest Buckner will officially make his 1st Pro Bowl. He is taking Fletcher Cox’s roster spot on the team. Pro Football Writers of America named their All-NFC team on Tuesday. TE George Kittle and KR Richie James were named on the team. That was not the only recognition Richie James received. He along with Mike McGlinchey were named to ESPN’s All Rookie team. The season was not what the team expected to have [url=http://www.the49ersfootballauthentic.com/kyle-juszczyk-jersey-authentic]http://www.the49ersfootballauthentic.com/kyle-juszczyk-jersey-authentic[/url] , but it is great to see some of the players recognized for their performances. Lastly, this Antonio Brown talk will drag on for months. The 49ers will obviously have talks about AB because he is such a special player. When a player of his caliber is an option, you have to explore it. But do not expect to have anything happen quickly. His name will be brought up a lot this offseason. If the 49ers can get him and it makes business sense, no reason not to take him. He will elevate this offense. We have a long offseason and we will get tired of this AB talk until something actually develops from it.49ers linksJerry definitely wants AB here | Jerry Rice-Antonio Brown (Inman)He absolutely fits | Jerry on Antonio’s fit with the 49ers (Cohn)Great honor for both | George Kittle and Richie James on All-NFC team (Maiocco)Every position is a need | Defensive needs (Renner)Great honor for both players |All-Rookie Team (Almquist)Antonio’s desire (Madson)He should be the backup. We have seen enough of C.J. | Nick Mullens’ mentality heading into next year (Maiocco)Interviewing Joe Woods (Alper)It’s going to get tiring | This Antonio Brown talk will be an ongoing saga this offseason (Branch)Joe Woods hired (Williams)Welcome aboard coach | Woods added to the defensive staff (Almquist)Pass defense hiring (Inman)His 1st one of many | Buckner is heading to the Pro Bowl (Branch)New coaching hiring (Madson)Buckner gets his well deserved spot on the Pro Bowl team (49ers staff)Another defensive coaching hire (49ers staff)He had a monster season | The 1st Pro Bowl for Buckner (Inman)Officially named to the Pro Bowl (Madson)Buckner replacing Fletcher Cox (Williams)They will have talks about him | Will the 49ers pursue AB? (Florio)Stay away from the hype | 2018 lessons for 2019 (Biderman)Adding another assistant (Biderman)Rich Scangarello interviews with Broncos (Cohn)Brandon Graham to be a free agent (Madson)49ers videoAntonio wants to come to SF according to Jerry Rice (NFL video)Trading for Antonio (NFL video)